Our team was informed that the translation for "eruca vesicaria sativa" is missing.
"eruca vesicaria sativa" French translation
Usage examples for "eruca vesicaria sativa" in French
The use of cannabis sativa (cannabis) is central to the Rastafari religion.
- lettuces Lactuca sativa L. var. capitata L of varieties (cultivars) grown from:
- lettuces Lactuca sativa L. var. capitata L. of varieties (cultivars) grown from:
Cannabis sativa is the most commonly found, growing in almost any soil condition.
Cannabis sativa is the most heavily consumed product, accounting for 76.3 per cent of all drugs used.
- Lactuca sativa L. var. capitata L. head (cabbage) lettuces including crisphead and "Iceberg" type lettuces, of
- Lactuca sativa L. var. capitata L (cabbage (head) lettuces including crisphead and "Iceberg" type lettuces of ),
(cos or romaine lettuces), - Lactuca sativa L. var. crispa L.
Such drugs include Indian hemp (Cannabis sativa or Cannabis indica), Raw Opium and Coca Leaf.
- Lactuca sativa L. var. capitata L.
Cannabis sativa is cultivated or grows wild in most countries in tropical or temperate zones, including Canada.
Duplicate tests were carried out in which Lactuca sativa seedlings were grown on OECD soil contaminated with PeCB.
- Lactuca sativa L. var. longifolia Lam.
Duplicate tests were carried out in which Lactuca sativa seedlings were grown on OECD soil contaminated with pentachlorobenzene.
The central effects of cannabis appear to be related only to CB1. Cannabis Three varieties of the cannabis plant exist: cannabis sativa, cannabis indica, and cannabis ruredalis.
Suggest new English-French translation
Perhaps you are up to date with the latest French slang? Are you familiar with any regional expressions? If that is the case, then feel free to add English and French phrases or words here and share your knowledge with everyone.
Latest word suggestions by users: supernal, lemma, whitefish, to squeeze, premiere
erratum · erroneous · erroneously · erroneousness · error · error-prone · errors · ersatz · Erse · erstwhile · eruca-vesicaria-sativa · eructation · erudite · erudition · eruption · eruptive · erysipelas · erysipeloid · erythroblast · erythrocyanosis · erythrocytopenia
Moreover bab.la provides the English-German dictionary for more translations.