|Starting date||As soon as possible|
You will develop database applications in a small team for the .NET-platform. This includes Client/Server applications based on WinForms and ASP.NET with an Oracle database back-end. Based on existing user requirements' specifications, you will work on the architecture of software systems and the implementation of classes and assemblies. During the development you will write automated unit tests to ensure a high quality of the finished product.
Please state in your motivation letter how long you are available
- Student (m/f) of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related subject
- Experience in object-oriented development of .NET-database applications using Visual Studio
- Familiar with unit testing, ORM and IoC frameworks
- Knowledge of design patterns and the use of version control systems, e.g. Subversion
- Excellent spoken and written German and/or English
- Very good organizational and communication skills
We want our rewards packages to be competitive and motivational, and to recognize your contribution to the business.
So as well as an attractive basic salary that fully reflects your responsibilities, qualifications and professional experience, we pay bonuses based on both your individual performance and the company performance.
It’s not all about money though. We know that things like excellent working conditions, an active social scene and the chance to switch off, relax and recharge all play their part.
So you can also look forward to:
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days’ annual vacation
- Season ticket loan, company home loan, company pension
- Athletics program
- Health programs
- Provisional childcare for childcare emergencies
- Daycare center for 100 places for employees’ children
- In-house service providing addresses of child minders and nannies
Since 2005 Merck is a certified family-friendly company.
How to apply for this internship:
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible – directly online via our Job Center at come2merck.de.
Job offer number: 1102758en
If you have any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Direct team (HR-Direktberatung) by calling