|Internship field||Product Management|
|Starting date||As soon as possible|
• You manage your own projects from start to finish, commit to deadlines and deliver on time.
• You ensure knowledge transfer between our international offices.
• You prioritize tasks and issues for our developers in an agile environment.
• You work on improving our continuous integration suite
• You improve our documentation process and adopt it for our multicultural team.
• You will be working with Atlassin products intensively.
• An exciting job with the opportunity to prove yourself in a challenging environment.
• The chance to get unique insights into the internationalization efforts of a young internet company.
• Space for creative ideas and project responsibilities.
• A highly motivated and ambitious work atmosphere in an international team that is rapidly growing.
• An attractive location in the center of Berlin with very good access to public transport.
• Regular team events, such as bowling, mini golf and other cool stuff, hackathons and other meetups.
• Fresh fruit every day & free drinks.
• Friday night drinks.
• You have the chance to work “full” or “part-time” with variable working hours/days.
• You have a bachelor/master degree in computer science and/or economics.
• You should have basic understanding of scrum and agile product development; experience with Atlassin products is a plus.
• It’s a huge plus if you’ve worked or tried your luck with web apps before.
Of course we would be delighted to receive applications from qualified candidates from abroad.