|Starting date||As soon as possible|
We are looking an (m/w) for our Munich office with an excellent spoken and written command of the German language. Proficiency in English is also required. Working knowledge of another European language is desirable.
You will work in our international team to administer, engage and strengthen the relationships with our international Ciao online community and build up our website’s content.
Your duties will include:
- Content optimization and maintenance
- Product scouting and processing
- Offer categorization
- Online Community support for the respective country’s website
- Response to member’s inquiries regarding accounts, technical difficulties, payments, Community, etc.
- Facilitation of positive interaction between Community members (moderation)
- Quality control of website taxonomy, payments and member databases
You are able to work in an English-speaking team environment. You are flexible and at the same time highly organized and project-oriented. You enjoy the challenges and scope of internet projects. The required duration of the internship is 6 months or longer.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- Customer service experience, ideally E-commerce
- Good PC and data management skills
- Diplomatic communication skills and stress resistance
- Accurate and reliable work methods
Ciao from LeGuide offers a friendly, multi-national work environment with a dynamic, focused and success-oriented team. You will enjoy challenging and diverse areas of responsibility, a high degree of autonomy and the chance for personal development and mobility within the organization as well as competitive pay and an open and attractive work environment.
How to apply for this internship: