|Company||Frogster Interactive GmbH|
|Business sector||Online gaming|
|Internship field||Product development|
|Starting date||As soon as possible|
- Working with the Production team to complete all tasks and projects which arise
- Supporting content production (screenshots, wallpapers, content sites, newsletters, etc.)
- Intensive training in product features and details, game testing
- Documentation and organisation of correspondence, reports, telephone calls, and communication with partners and other departments (via email, Messenger, etc.)
- Keen interest in computer and video games
- Comprehensive experience with various MMORPGs spanning several years
- Creative ideas for in-game videos, screenshots, etc.
- Experience using programs such as Messenger as well as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work independently and follow instructions, willingness to take on responsibility
- Dedication, flexibility, organisational skills
- Very strong language abilities in English and German (written and spoken)
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of the gaming industry, possibly including work and/or editorial experience in the field
How to apply for this internship:
If you think you would enjoy these responsibilities and your profile meets our requirements, we welcome your application together with the earliest possible start date by email to: email@example.com
Please send us your application, if possible, by e-mail. Due to delays in delivery it is possible that applications sent by post will not reach us in time in order to be considered. If you are applying by post please send us only copies of your documents and please note that a return of your application is only possible if you include a self-addressed stamped envelope.