|Company||Hitachi Data Systems|
|Business sector||IT / Telekomunikacja|
- Very good understanding of the HR data sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills including fluency in English.
- Intermediate proficiency in the MS Excel; knowledge of the other MS Office components will be an asset.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and well organized.
- Must be able to prioritize and structure the dynamic workload.
- Must be demonstrating interest in the corporate organizational structure and the specifics of the HR functions, including the HR systems, tools and reporting.
- Recurring and the ad-hoc HR reporting (Oracle, Business Objects).
- Maintenance of the HR data stored in the Oracle headcount system.
- Reviewing and updating the existing documentation.
- Answering the ad-hoc HR Data related queries from the various business parties.
- HR Data collecting and structuring.
- This is paid Internship
How to apply for this internship:
Please send your CV in English: firstname.lastname@example.org , stating the job title in the subject line.Show all internships
Select the country of your dream destination to unveil hundreds of internships in many fields, such as finance internship or marketing internships. Are you looking for an intern with affinities for languages or do you have an internship for candidates who bring their native language along with their skills? Then bab.la's internship platform may be the right place for you! Our language portal has been attracting millions of multilingual users, all of them "loving languages" and possible future interns for your company! Feel free to email us at internshipmarketplace [at] bab.la for all queries.