bab.la Phrases: Business | Reservations (English-Chinese)
Reservations : Booking
I would like to book…
我想预定...
Formal, polite
I wish to book…
我希望预定...
Formal, polite
Do you have any vacancies on…
在...天还有空位吗?
Formal, polite
I would like to reserve a room on the…
我想...日预定一个房间。
Formal, polite
We would like to reserve one of your conference rooms with seating capacity for 100 people.
我们想预定一个能容纳100人的会议室。
Formal, polite
I would like to reserve…in the name of...
我想以...的名字预定一个...
Formal, polite
We also need the following equipment and services:
我们也需要下列仪器和服务。
Formal, polite
Reservations : Changing
Would it be possible to change the date of the booking to…
将预定时间改为...可以吗?
Formal, polite
Unfortunately I am double booked on the day we arranged. Would it be possible to reserve the room for another date?
不好意思,我们预约那天我另外有约,将此房间另外预定一天可以吗?
Formal, polite
I am afraid I must ask you to alter my booking from…to…
恐怕我不得不请您将预定由...改为...
Formal, very polite
I would like to reserve an additional room, where lunch will be served after the meeting.
我想另外预定一个房间,可以会后用于供应午餐。
Formal, polite
Reservations : Cancelling
I'm afraid I have to cancel our reservation for…because…
恐怕我不得不取消...天的预定,因为...
Formal, polite
Owing to…, I am afraid that I must cancel my booking.
因为...,恐怕我不得不取消预定。
Formal, polite
Unfortunately I have to cancel our reservation for a small conference room and a three course dinner.
抱歉的是我不得不取消我们一个小会议室和三道菜晚餐的预定。
Formal, polite
I could not reach you on the phone, so I am writing you this mail to tell you I have to cancel our reservation for the conference room. I'm extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
您的电话无法接通,所以给您写邮件告诉您我不得不取消关于会议室的预定。对因此造成的任何不便,请你见谅。
Formal, polite
Didn't find the right phrase? Post a question in the forum, search for business translations in the dictionaries or suggest your own translation. Latest user contributions: