Context sentences for "a little off" in Finnish
These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Read more here.
EnglishIt is a mistake to think that shaving a little off the culture budget results in only slightly fewer projects.
On väärin kuvitella, että jos kulttuurin alalle annetaan vähemmän rahaa, ainoana seurauksena on se, että silloin hankkeitakin on vähemmän.
More by bab.la
Other dictionary words
- a good beginning makes a good ending
- a good deal
- a good man is hard to find
- a great deal
- a heap of
- a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step
- a leopard cannot change its spots
- a lie has no legs
- a little
- a little bird told me
- a little off
- a lot
- a lucky break
- a lump in one's throat
- a man is known by the company he keeps
- a matter of course
- a miss is as good as a mile
- a must
- a new broom sweeps clean
- a place for everything and everything in its place
- a rising tide lifts all boats
Even more translations in the Arabic-English dictionary by bab.la.