"to flame up" translation into French

EN

"to flame up" in French

FR

EN to flame up
volume_up
{verb}

1. "fire"

to flame up (also: to blaze, to burn up, to flambé, to flame)

Similar translations for "to flame up" in French

flame noun
to flame verb
to be up to verb
up adjective
up adverb
to up verb
French

Context sentences for "to flame up" in French

These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Read more here.

EnglishChrist, the light, is fire, flame, burning up evil and so reshaping both the world and ourselves.
Le Christ, la lumière est feu, il est la flamme qui brûle le mal transformant ainsi le monde et nous-mêmes.
EnglishAround 90% of the world's production of flame retardants ends up in electronics and plastics, while the remaining 10% ends up in coated fabrics and upholstery furniture and bedding products.
Environ 90 % de la production mondiale de retardateurs de flamme aboutit dans l'électronique et les plastiques, les tissus et les meubles se partageant les 10 % restants.