Translations & Examples
Context sentences for "a short time after" in Hungarian
These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content.
EnglishBalinor and the Elven brothers had freed themselves within a short time after their captors had departed.
EnglishThey had lived there a very short time, after all.
EnglishHe worked his way up the hill in this way and came out a short time after on the path which led to the Folly and down from there to the boathouse.
More by bab.la
Other dictionary words
- a pretty kettle of fish
- a pretty state of affairs!
- a reel of cotton
- a roll of paper
- a rounded tablespoon of flour
- a scrap of paper
- a shard of glass
- a sharp
- a shiver went through him
- a short horse is soon curried
- a short time after
- a short time ago
- a short way off
- a shudder passed over him
- a sip of water
- a slice of bread
- a smack of
- a smile hovered over her lips
- a smile lingered about the corners of his mouth
- a sort of
- a sound mind in a sound body
Translations into more languages in the bab.la French-English dictionary.