Translations & Examples
Context sentences for "the fifties" in Polish
These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Read more here.
EnglishAnd they sat down in ranks, by hundreds, and by fifties.
I usiedli rząd podle rządu, tu po stu, tu zaś po pięćdziesiąt.
EnglishBehold, there came fire down from heaven, and consumed the two former captains of fifty with their fifties; but now let my life be precious in thy sight.
Oto zstąpił ogień z nieba, i pożarł dwóch pięćdziesiątników pierwszych z pięćdziesięciu ich; ale teraz niech będzie droga dusza moja w oczach twoich.
More by bab.la
Other dictionary words
- the ebb and flow
- the elders
- the eldest woman
- the evil field will evil yield
- the evil one
- the eye of a master does more work than both his hands
- the eye of the master maketh the horse fat
- the face of the moon
- the farmer’s wives’ association
- the feeling of offence, insult, dissatisfaction
- the fifties
- the final nail in the coffin
- the final year of secondary school
- the first time round
- the flotsam and jetsam of society
- the fly in the ointment
- the forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest
- the forces
- the former ... the latter
- the four corners of the world
- the four seasons
In the Czech-English dictionary you will find more translations.