"generator supply" translation into Spanish

EN

"generator supply" in Spanish

generator supply
ES
  • suministro de generadores

Context sentences for "generator supply" in English

These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content.

Black coal generators supplied 53.3% of total supply and brown coal generators supplied 22.3%, making a total coal share of 75.6%.
Black coal generators supplied 53.6% of total supply and brown coal generators supplied 22.3%, making a total coal share of 75.9%.
Electricity costs more during the day when demand is high and expensive generators supply the extra electricity.
A secondary but important factor is the inefficiency with which fuel is converted to electricity in most of the generators supplying the national grid.
Both nuclear reactors automatically shut down following the earthquake and back-up diesel generators supplied electricity to safety systems when off-site power was lost.
The generator supplying electricity on demand to produce electricity for all ships without batteries by day and night.
But one generator supplied power to three of the four pumps that came online, along with a bank of electrical panels used to control the holding well.
Fewer generators supplying the same demand is increasing costs.
The generators supplying power to the studio conk out.
Diesel generators supply power to industries, commercial as well as residential sector during power cuts and prevents discontinuity in operations.