"only 40 of" translation into Spanish

EN

"only 40 of" in Spanish

See the example sentences for the use of "only 40 of" in context.

Similar translations for "only 40 of" in Spanish

only adjective
Spanish
only adverb
only conjunction
Spanish
of adjective
Spanish
of preposition
Spanish

Context sentences for "only 40 of" in Spanish

These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Read more here.

EnglishThe current situation is that 60% of graduates are women and only 40% are men.
La situación actual es que el 60 % de los graduados son mujeres y únicamente el 40 % son hombres.
EnglishCurrently, however, only 40 % of fruit and vegetable production is pooled within producer organisations.
Sin embargo, actualmente sólo un 40 % de la producción de frutas y hortalizas está agrupada en organizaciones de productores.
EnglishLast year, as Mr Jové Peres has said, only 40 % of production was marketed through producer associations.
El año pasado, como ya ha dicho mi compañero, solamente el 40 % de la producción se comercializó a través de asociaciones de productores.
Englishhe's only 40 but he looks much older
solo tiene 40 años pero está muy gastado
EnglishIt is also worrying that only 40 % of Community measures in the context of the Lisbon strategy have been implemented by the Member States.
Por último, hay que definir un papel claro del Parlamento en la fase previa a las cumbres anuales de primavera.
EnglishIt is also worrying that only 40% of Community measures in the context of the Lisbon strategy have been implemented by the Member States.
También es preocupante que los Estados miembros hayan aplicado únicamente un 40% de las medidas comunitarias en el contexto de la estrategia de Lisboa.
EnglishNow I am well aware that our Spanish friends are dissatisfied with the current arrangements which restrict access to only 40 of their trawlers.
Ahora bien, sé muy bien que nuestros amigos españoles no se sienten satisfechos con las disposiciones actuales que restringen el acceso a solo 40 de sus traineras.
EnglishNor is it an OPEC crisis, because only 40% of the oil produced comes from OPEC countries; the remaining 60% comes from non-OPEC countries.
Tampoco se trata de una crisis inducida por la OPEP, puesto que sólo un 40% de la producción de petróleo procede de la OPEP y el 60% restante corresponde a Estados no integrados en la misma.
EnglishNor is it an OPEC crisis, because only 40 % of the oil produced comes from OPEC countries; the remaining 60 % comes from non-OPEC countries.
Tampoco se trata de una crisis inducida por la OPEP, puesto que sólo un 40 % de la producción de petróleo procede de la OPEP y el 60 % restante corresponde a Estados no integrados en la misma.
EnglishIn October last year, Parliament adopted a report which highlighted the fact that only 40 % of produce is marketed through producers ' organisations.
En el mes de octubre del año pasado este Parlamento adoptó un informe en el que se ponía de manifiesto que sólo un 40 % de la producción se comercializa a través de organizaciones de productores.
EnglishAccording to some estimates, people with disabilities account for at least 16% of the EU working age population, but only 40% of people with disabilities are employed.
Según algunas estimaciones, las personas con discapacidad representan al menos el 16 % de la población activa de la UE, pero solamente el 40 % de las personas con discapacidad tiene un empleo.

Other dictionary words

English
  • only 40 of

Search for more words in the English-Italian dictionary.