"them women and" translation into Spanish

EN

"them women and" in Spanish

See the example sentences for the use of "them women and" in context.

Similar translations for "them women and" in Spanish

them adjective
Spanish
them pronoun
women noun
woman noun
and conjunction
Spanish

Context sentences for "them women and" in Spanish

These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Read more here.

EnglishA total of 90% of the victims of war are civilians, most of them women and children.
Un 90 % de las víctimas de guerra son civiles, en su mayoría mujeres y niños.
EnglishMany of them women and children. They were dispatched without any form of legal process.
Entre ellas, mujeres y niños, que fueron asesinados sin ningún tipo de proceso.
EnglishTherefore, there are many people who are self-employed - many of them women, who are often overlooked.
Por consiguiente, hay muchas personas que son autónomas, muchas de ellas mujeres, a las que no se tiene en cuenta a menudo.
EnglishTrafficking in human beings affects many hundreds of people every day in Europe, most of them women and young girls.
La trata de seres humanos afecta diariamente a muchos cientos de personas en Europa, la mayoría mujeres y niñas.
EnglishSeventy innocent Albanian-speaking citizens of Yugoslavia, among them women and children, were killed by NATO bombs.
Ayer, las bombas de la OTAN causaron la muerte de setenta yugoslavos albanoparlantes inocentes, y entre ellos, también de niños.
EnglishIt is, however, a curious fact that 20 million working people live in poverty in the EU today, most of them women.
No obstante, es un hecho curioso que actualmente unos veinte millones de personas trabajadoras vivan en la pobreza dentro de la Unión Europea, mujeres en su mayoría.
EnglishKelsang Namtso, a seventeen-year-old nun, was killed; many people were wounded, and thirty arrested, among them women and nine children.
Murió Kelsang Namtso, una monja de diecisiete años, y muchas otras personas resultaron heridas; treinta, detenidas, entre las cuales había mujeres y nueve niños.
EnglishWhile Parliament has been worrying about the health of its Members, 24 000 people world-wide have died of hunger today, most of them women and children.
Mientras esta Cámara se preocupa por la salud de sus Señorías, en el mundo han muerto hoy 24.000 personas de hambre, la mayor parte de ellas mujeres y niños.
EnglishIn some of them, women’s rights count for nothing and the mutilation of women – despite what has already been done to counteract it – is still a daily occurrence.
En algunos de ellos, los derechos de las mujeres no cuentan para nada y su mutilación –pese a lo que ya se ha hecho para combatirla– sigue siendo un hecho cotidiano.
EnglishIn some of them, women ’ s rights count for nothing and the mutilation of women – despite what has already been done to counteract it – is still a daily occurrence.
En algunos de ellos, los derechos de las mujeres no cuentan para nada y su mutilación – pese a lo que ya se ha hecho para combatirla– sigue siendo un hecho cotidiano.
EnglishIt is almost beyond belief that in the EU in the 21st century, several hundred thousand people a year fall victim to human trafficking, most of them women and children.
Es casi inconcebible que en la UE en siglo XXI, varios cientos de miles de personas al año sean víctimas de la trata de seres humanos, la mayoría de ellos mujeres y niños.
EnglishAre we going to accept the global model where only 20 % of human beings will be really needed and the other 80 %, the majority of them women, will be a sort of surplus population?
¿Aceptamos el modelo de la mundialización, en el que únicamente un 20 % de la humanidad será necesario, y el 80 % restante, la mayoría mujeres, se convertirá en una especie de población excedente?

Other dictionary words

English
  • them women and

In the English-Korean dictionary you will find more translations.