HR Data Entry Intern
- Very good understanding of the HR data sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills including fluency in English.
- Intermediate proficiency in the MS Excel; knowledge of the other MS Office components will be an asset.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be self-motivated and well organized.
- Must be able to prioritize and structure the dynamic workload.
- Must be demonstrating interest in the corporate organizational structure and the specifics of the HR functions, including the HR systems, tools and reporting.
- Recurring and the ad-hoc HR reporting (Oracle, Business Objects).
- Maintenance of the HR data stored in the Oracle headcount system.
- Reviewing and updating the existing documentation.
- Answering the ad-hoc HR Data related queries from the various business parties.
- HR Data collecting and structuring.
- This is paid Internship
How to apply
Please send your CV in English: firstname.lastname@example.org , stating the job title in the subject line.