Spanish | Phrases - Application | Motivational Cover Letter

Motivational Cover Letter | Résumé / CV | Reference Letter

Motivational Cover Letter - Opening

尊敬的先生,
Distinguido Señor:
Formal, male recipient, name unknown
尊敬的女士,
Distinguida Señora:
Formal, female recipient, name unknown
尊敬的先生/女士,
Distinguidos Señores:
Formal, recipient name and gender unknown
尊敬的先生们,
Apreciados Señores:
Formal, when addressing several unknown people or a whole department
尊敬的收信人,
A quien pueda interesar
Formal, recipient/s name and gender completely unknown
尊敬的史密斯先生,
Apreciado Sr. Pérez:
Formal, male recipient, name known
尊敬的史密斯女士,
Apreciada Sra. Pérez:
Formal, female recipient, married, name known
尊敬的史密斯小姐,
Apreciada Srta. Pérez:
Formal, female recipient, single, name known
尊敬的史密斯小姐/女士,
Apreciada Sra. Pérez:
Formal, female recipient, name known, marital status unknown
亲爱的约翰 史密斯,
Estimado Sr. Pérez:
Less formal, one has done business with the recipient before
我想申请您于...在...上刊登的...招聘信息
Quisiera postularme para el puesto de... anunciado en... el día...
Standard formula for applying for a job whose advertisement you saw in a newspaper or magazine
我写这封信是看到您在...上登的招聘信息
Escribo en relación al anuncio encontrado en...
Standard formula used when responding to an advertisement posted online
我看到您于...在...上登的招聘信息
Le escribo en referencia a su anuncio en... con fecha del...
Standard formula used to explain where you found the advertisement for a job
我对您在...杂志,第...期上刊登的招聘有经验的...一职很感兴趣
He leído con gran interés su anuncio para un... con experiencia... en la edición de...
Formula used when applying for a job having seen the advertisment in a magazine or periodical
很高兴申请您所刊登的...职位招聘
Tengo el placer de postularme para el puesto anunciado, como...
Standard formula for applying for a job
我想申请...一职
Quisiera postularme para el puesto de...
Standard formula for applying for a job
目前我在...工作,我的主要职责包括...
Actualmente me encuentro trabajando en... y mis responsabilidades incluyen...
Used as an opening sentence to describe your current occupational status and what it involves

Motivational Cover Letter - Reasoning

我对此工作很感兴趣,因为...
Estoy especialmente interesado(a) en este trabajo, como...
Used to explain why you would like a certain job
我想为您工作,因为...
Quisiera trabajar para ustedes debido a...
Used to explain why you would like a certain job
我的强项是...
Mis puntos fuertes son...
Used to show what your key attributes are
我要说我唯一的缺点/缺点是...,但我期待着改进此/这些方面。
Diría que mi(s) único(s) punto(s) débil(es) es/son... . Pero tengo la intención de mejorar en esa(s) área(s).
Used to reflect upon your weaknesses, but show that you are determined to improve in those areas
我很适合这个职位,因为...
Estoy calificado(a) para el puesto ya que...
Used to explain what makes you a good candidate for the job
尽管我过去没有...领域的经验,但是有...
Aunque no tengo experiencia previa en..., he tenido...
Used if you have never had the chance to work in a certain business field, but can demonstrate qualities from other experiences you have had
我的专业素质/技能和贵公司的要求非常匹配。
Mis cualidades profesionales / habilidades parecen adecuarse a las exigencias de su compañía.
Used to explain what skills make you good candidate for the job
做...工作期间,我改进/增强/扩展了...领域的知识
Durante mi experiencia como... mejoré / amplié / expandí mis conocimientos de...
Used to demonstrate your experience in a certain field and ability to aquire new skills
我的专长是…
Mi área de conocimiento es...
Used to show in which field of work your main attributes and experiences are
在...工作期间,我很能胜任...方面的工作
Mientras trabajé en... desarrollé la capacidad de...
Used to demonstrate your experience in a certain field and ability to aquire new skills
即使工作节奏很快,我也没有忽视过准确性,因此特别适合...的工作要求
Incluso cuando trabajo con gran rapidez, no dejo de lado la precisión y por ello estaría especialmente capacitado(a) para las demandas de este puesto como...
Used to explain why you would be good at the job using the experience gained from your previous employment history
即使在压力下我也能保持高标准。
Incluso bajo presión puedo mantener altos estándares.
Used to show that you can work in a demanding business environment
这样我有机会将个人兴趣和此职位结合起来。
Y así tendría la oportunidad de combinar mis intereses con este puesto de trabajo.
Used to show that you have a personal interest in the job
我对...很有兴趣,很珍惜和您共事的机会以拓展个人视野。
Tengo un gran interés en... y apreciaría la oportunidad de ampliar mis conocimientos al trabajar con ustedes.
Used to show that you have a personal interest in the job
从我附上的简历您可以看出,我的经历和素质很符合这个职位的要求。
Como pueden ver en mi currículo, mi experiencia y capacidades encajan con los requisitos de este puesto.
Used to highlight your résumé and show how well the job would suit you
我现在在...公司的...职位让我有机会在一个高压的团队环境下工作,为了按时完成任务,我必须和同事们紧密合作。
Mi posición actual como... en... me ha dado la oportunidad de trabajar bajo presión en un ambiente de trabajo en equipo en donde es primordial trabajar en estrecha comunicación con los colegas para así cumplir con los plazos de entrega.
Used to display what skills you have gained from you current job
除了作为...的职责,我还锻炼了...的技能。
Además de mis responsabilidades como... también desarrollé habilidades como...
Used to show additional skills gained from your current job. Skills that may not normally be associated with your occupational title

Motivational Cover Letter - Skills

我的母语是...,但我也会说...
Mi lengua materna es..., pero también hablo...
Used to show your native language, and also other languages in which you have fluency
我熟练掌握...
Tengo un manejo excelente de...
Used to show non-native languages that you can communicate to a high level in
我能用...语进行工作交流
Manejo el... en un contexto de trabajo.
Used to show non-native languages that you can communicate to an intermediate level in
我在...领域有...年工作经验
Tengo... años de experiencia desempeñándome como...
Used to show your experience in a certain business area
我是...的熟练使用者
Soy un usuario experimentado / una usuaria experimentada de...
Used to show what computer software you can use
我相信我是...和...技能的良好结合
Creo que poseo la combinación adecuada de... y...
Used to show how balanced your skills are
出色的沟通技能
Excelentes habilidades de comunicación
The ability to share information with and explain things to your colleagues
演绎推理能力
Razonamiento deductivo
The ability to understand and explain things quick and effectively
逻辑性思考
Razonamiento lógico
The ability to construct one's ideas in a precise, well thought-out manner
分析技能
Capacidad de análisis
The ability to assess things in detail
良好的人际交往技能
Buena comunicación interpersonal
The ability to manage and communicate with colleagues effectively
谈判技能
Aptitudes de negociación
The ability to do business deals with other companies effectively
观点陈述能力
Habilidad para hablar en público
The ability to communicate ideas effectively in front of a large group

Motivational Cover Letter - Closing

我积极性很高,很期待贵公司该职位所能提供的丰富的工作内容。
Estoy inmensamente motivado(a) y me complacería encargarme de la variedad de tareas que un puesto en su compañía me ofrecería.
Used when closing to reiterate one's desire to work for the company
我把新任务/这个职位看作挑战,并且很期待获得这个职位。
Veo este puesto como un reto y me alegraría la posibilidad de obtenerlo.
Used when closing to reiterate one's desire to work for the company
我很期待有机会和您进一步讨论职位细节。
Me complacería tener la oportunidad de discutir los detalles de este puesto personalmente.
Used when closing to hint at the possibility of an interview
附件中含有我的个人简历。
Encontrará mi currículo adjunto.
Standard formula used to tell the employer that your résumé / CV is included with the cover letter
如有需要,我可以从...处提供推荐信。
Puedo proporcionar referencias... (personales, laborales) si así lo requieren.
Standard formula used to tell the employer that you are willing to provide references
可以从...处获得推荐信
Las referencias pueden ser solicitadas a...
Used to tell the employer that you are willing to provide references and who they can contact for these
我可以在...的时候接受面试
Estoy disponible para ser entrevistado(a) el día...
Used to indicate when you are free for an interview
感谢您的时间和考虑,我期待着有机会和您讨论为什么我很适合这个职位。您可以通过...联系我
Gracias por su tiempo y consideración. Me complacería tener la oportunidad de conversar personalmente sobre por qué estoy calificado(a) para este puesto. Por favor, contácteme por...
Used to give one's prefered contact details and to thank the employer for reviewing your application
此致
Se despide cordialmente,
Formal, recipient name unknown
此致
敬礼
Atentamente,
Formal, widely used, recipient known
肃然至上
Respetuosamente,
Formal, not widely used, recipient name known
祝好
Saludos,
Informal, between business partners who are on first-name terms