Chinese | Phrases - Application | Motivational Cover Letter

Motivational Cover Letter | Résumé / CV | Reference Letter

Motivational Cover Letter - Opening

Distinguido Señor:
尊敬的先生,
Formal, male recipient, name unknown
Distinguida Señora:
尊敬的女士,
Formal, female recipient, name unknown
Distinguidos Señores:
尊敬的先生/女士,
Formal, recipient name and gender unknown
Apreciados Señores:
尊敬的先生们,
Formal, when addressing several unknown people or a whole department
A quien pueda interesar
尊敬的收信人,
Formal, recipient/s name and gender completely unknown
Apreciado Sr. Pérez:
尊敬的史密斯先生,
Formal, male recipient, name known
Apreciada Sra. Pérez:
尊敬的史密斯女士,
Formal, female recipient, married, name known
Apreciada Srta. Pérez:
尊敬的史密斯小姐,
Formal, female recipient, single, name known
Apreciada Sra. Pérez:
尊敬的史密斯小姐/女士,
Formal, female recipient, name known, marital status unknown
Estimado Sr. Pérez:
亲爱的约翰 史密斯,
Less formal, one has done business with the recipient before
Quisiera postularme para el puesto de... anunciado en... el día...
我想申请您于...在...上刊登的...招聘信息
Standard formula for applying for a job whose advertisement you saw in a newspaper or magazine
Escribo en relación al anuncio encontrado en...
我写这封信是看到您在...上登的招聘信息
Standard formula used when responding to an advertisement posted online
Le escribo en referencia a su anuncio en... con fecha del...
我看到您于...在...上登的招聘信息
Standard formula used to explain where you found the advertisement for a job
He leído con gran interés su anuncio para un... con experiencia... en la edición de...
我对您在...杂志,第...期上刊登的招聘有经验的...一职很感兴趣
Formula used when applying for a job having seen the advertisment in a magazine or periodical
Tengo el placer de postularme para el puesto anunciado, como...
很高兴申请您所刊登的...职位招聘
Standard formula for applying for a job
Quisiera postularme para el puesto de...
我想申请...一职
Standard formula for applying for a job
Actualmente me encuentro trabajando en... y mis responsabilidades incluyen...
目前我在...工作,我的主要职责包括...
Used as an opening sentence to describe your current occupational status and what it involves

Motivational Cover Letter - Reasoning

Estoy especialmente interesado(a) en este trabajo, como...
我对此工作很感兴趣,因为...
Used to explain why you would like a certain job
Quisiera trabajar para ustedes debido a...
我想为您工作,因为...
Used to explain why you would like a certain job
Mis puntos fuertes son...
我的强项是...
Used to show what your key attributes are
Diría que mi(s) único(s) punto(s) débil(es) es/son... . Pero tengo la intención de mejorar en esa(s) área(s).
我要说我唯一的缺点/缺点是...,但我期待着改进此/这些方面。
Used to reflect upon your weaknesses, but show that you are determined to improve in those areas
Estoy calificado(a) para el puesto ya que...
我很适合这个职位,因为...
Used to explain what makes you a good candidate for the job
Aunque no tengo experiencia previa en..., he tenido...
尽管我过去没有...领域的经验,但是有...
Used if you have never had the chance to work in a certain business field, but can demonstrate qualities from other experiences you have had
Mis cualidades profesionales / habilidades parecen adecuarse a las exigencias de su compañía.
我的专业素质/技能和贵公司的要求非常匹配。
Used to explain what skills make you good candidate for the job
Durante mi experiencia como... mejoré / amplié / expandí mis conocimientos de...
做...工作期间,我改进/增强/扩展了...领域的知识
Used to demonstrate your experience in a certain field and ability to aquire new skills
Mi área de conocimiento es...
我的专长是…
Used to show in which field of work your main attributes and experiences are
Mientras trabajé en... desarrollé la capacidad de...
在...工作期间,我很能胜任...方面的工作
Used to demonstrate your experience in a certain field and ability to aquire new skills
Incluso cuando trabajo con gran rapidez, no dejo de lado la precisión y por ello estaría especialmente capacitado(a) para las demandas de este puesto como...
即使工作节奏很快,我也没有忽视过准确性,因此特别适合...的工作要求
Used to explain why you would be good at the job using the experience gained from your previous employment history
Incluso bajo presión puedo mantener altos estándares.
即使在压力下我也能保持高标准。
Used to show that you can work in a demanding business environment
Y así tendría la oportunidad de combinar mis intereses con este puesto de trabajo.
这样我有机会将个人兴趣和此职位结合起来。
Used to show that you have a personal interest in the job
Tengo un gran interés en... y apreciaría la oportunidad de ampliar mis conocimientos al trabajar con ustedes.
我对...很有兴趣,很珍惜和您共事的机会以拓展个人视野。
Used to show that you have a personal interest in the job
Como pueden ver en mi currículo, mi experiencia y capacidades encajan con los requisitos de este puesto.
从我附上的简历您可以看出,我的经历和素质很符合这个职位的要求。
Used to highlight your résumé and show how well the job would suit you
Mi posición actual como... en... me ha dado la oportunidad de trabajar bajo presión en un ambiente de trabajo en equipo en donde es primordial trabajar en estrecha comunicación con los colegas para así cumplir con los plazos de entrega.
我现在在...公司的...职位让我有机会在一个高压的团队环境下工作,为了按时完成任务,我必须和同事们紧密合作。
Used to display what skills you have gained from you current job
Además de mis responsabilidades como... también desarrollé habilidades como...
除了作为...的职责,我还锻炼了...的技能。
Used to show additional skills gained from your current job. Skills that may not normally be associated with your occupational title

Motivational Cover Letter - Skills

Mi lengua materna es..., pero también hablo...
我的母语是...,但我也会说...
Used to show your native language, and also other languages in which you have fluency
Tengo un manejo excelente de...
我熟练掌握...
Used to show non-native languages that you can communicate to a high level in
Manejo el... en un contexto de trabajo.
我能用...语进行工作交流
Used to show non-native languages that you can communicate to an intermediate level in
Tengo... años de experiencia desempeñándome como...
我在...领域有...年工作经验
Used to show your experience in a certain business area
Soy un usuario experimentado / una usuaria experimentada de...
我是...的熟练使用者
Used to show what computer software you can use
Creo que poseo la combinación adecuada de... y...
我相信我是...和...技能的良好结合
Used to show how balanced your skills are
Excelentes habilidades de comunicación
出色的沟通技能
The ability to share information with and explain things to your colleagues
Razonamiento deductivo
演绎推理能力
The ability to understand and explain things quick and effectively
Razonamiento lógico
逻辑性思考
The ability to construct one's ideas in a precise, well thought-out manner
Capacidad de análisis
分析技能
The ability to assess things in detail
Buena comunicación interpersonal
良好的人际交往技能
The ability to manage and communicate with colleagues effectively
Aptitudes de negociación
谈判技能
The ability to do business deals with other companies effectively
Habilidad para hablar en público
观点陈述能力
The ability to communicate ideas effectively in front of a large group

Motivational Cover Letter - Closing

Estoy inmensamente motivado(a) y me complacería encargarme de la variedad de tareas que un puesto en su compañía me ofrecería.
我积极性很高,很期待贵公司该职位所能提供的丰富的工作内容。
Used when closing to reiterate one's desire to work for the company
Veo este puesto como un reto y me alegraría la posibilidad de obtenerlo.
我把新任务/这个职位看作挑战,并且很期待获得这个职位。
Used when closing to reiterate one's desire to work for the company
Me complacería tener la oportunidad de discutir los detalles de este puesto personalmente.
我很期待有机会和您进一步讨论职位细节。
Used when closing to hint at the possibility of an interview
Encontrará mi currículo adjunto.
附件中含有我的个人简历。
Standard formula used to tell the employer that your résumé / CV is included with the cover letter
Puedo proporcionar referencias... (personales, laborales) si así lo requieren.
如有需要,我可以从...处提供推荐信。
Standard formula used to tell the employer that you are willing to provide references
Las referencias pueden ser solicitadas a...
可以从...处获得推荐信
Used to tell the employer that you are willing to provide references and who they can contact for these
Estoy disponible para ser entrevistado(a) el día...
我可以在...的时候接受面试
Used to indicate when you are free for an interview
Gracias por su tiempo y consideración. Me complacería tener la oportunidad de conversar personalmente sobre por qué estoy calificado(a) para este puesto. Por favor, contácteme por...
感谢您的时间和考虑,我期待着有机会和您讨论为什么我很适合这个职位。您可以通过...联系我
Used to give one's prefered contact details and to thank the employer for reviewing your application
Se despide cordialmente,
此致
Formal, recipient name unknown
Atentamente,
此致
敬礼
Formal, widely used, recipient known
Respetuosamente,
肃然至上
Formal, not widely used, recipient name known
Saludos,
祝好
Informal, between business partners who are on first-name terms